Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Building a Better Noise Marine Part II: Sonic Weapons from Spellcrow Miniatures


Sonic weapons are a great piece of gear for busting units out of cover and I would like to show you some GW alternatives from Spellcrow minis in this installment of "Building a Better"



This is a photo of the mixed weapons kit, which comes with four sonic blasters, pictured on the corners and a Blastmaster stand in that can be found in the middle. The company also sells them seperately and for the price, I think these are a pretty good deal and look really great (especially having faces, like the original models).


Additionally, they make a set of shoulder pads for the "pleasure legions" though they are a little Nurgly for my tastes, though if I get a chance to handle the models, I will do a review in person.

If you are looking for more more ideas, check out my original Building a Better Noise Marine article and make sure you check out the line at Spellcrow Miniatures.

4 comments:

  1. See those new forgeworld noise marines released yesterday too! Simply Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sonic weapon bits are hot, hot, hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks sweet. I haven't heard of this company before, will have to check out the site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sonic weapons from maxmini are a good choice too

    ReplyDelete