Friday, February 20, 2015

The Glottkin Mauler/ Spined Beast Conversion Update 1


TJ here to discuss my progress with the Glottkin  mauler fiend/ Spined Chaos Beast. Last time we looked at the basics and to be fair, it isn't far from where we left off, but I am excited to pick the tools up again and get to work.


So there is a ton of work to do here. The green stuff has to be worked in staged to keep me from sticking my fingers in uncured areas, so this will grow over the surface of the model, getting some detail work in areas I anticipate will show on the final model.

Additionally, I plan to add in broken cables and additional armor to mirror my Minotaur Daemon prince from last year. Once done, this should make a great addition to the zoo!


With all that said, I have a desk full of large scale conversion projects to get cracking on! I would love to read your feedback and comments.

2 comments: