Monday, December 21, 2009

The 6th Day of Khornemas! The Skull Champ!








Old School here with the 6th Night of Khornemas! Tonight I decided to go ahead and make the Skull Champion! I made him using the Forge world parts, Zerk legs, the standard Chaos bolt pistol arm and powerfist, the alternate head from the Fantasy Khorne Lord on Juggernaught, a possessed backpack and the icon from a Bloodletters box. All in all, he was a lot of fun and the pinning has gotten so easy lately that it seems second nature to pin something and to match up holes without even second guessing.
.
Anyway, he has six Khorne symbold hidden (and not so hidden) on him and his base ... I know the photos are not the greatest, but they are there, which brings me to ...
.
On the 6th Day of Khornemas the Blood God gave to me ... Six Bloody symbols, a flying f@*@ing madman, 4 possessed limbs, 3 severed skulls, 2 pistols packing and a berserker somewhat leaping!
.
I also gave you a family photo of the squad so far as a bonus! Merry Khornemas to all and to all a Bloody Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment