Monday, February 25, 2013

A War Without End: Heldrake vs Wraith's!


OST here with a quick overnight War Without End post! Tonight we are looking at some footage from the Test Game Arena, AKA the home made table Wolfson and I made to play 40k in the house. I love to take photos during games when I get the chance and this one was great. It screams for captioning.


I thought about the usual Brothers Grimm Red Riding Hood "What big teeth you have, Mr. Heldrake" but that's too obvious. I even started thinking about the Internet video where the guy teases his talking dog.

Anyway, I digress. If you have some great pics from the table or even some funny ones, please send them to us and we will throw them up on those late nights or stretches between posts where I have some form of stomach virus (what a great weekend). Let's see what you have in the old camera phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment