Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Tournament Oct 27, Rules of Engagement, Havelock, NC





Old School here to help get the word out about a local tourney at Rules of Engagement in Havelock, NC. The tourney will be 1500 points, standard 6th edition rules (but with no allies sadly). It will take place at 11AM October 27. The missions will be Halloween themed versions of familiar game scenarios.


I am pretty excited about this one as I have only gotten out a couple of times at this store and I really want to get out and meet some more folks and find a good group to hang out with on game nights. I will likely be there to test the Necrons!

If you are in the area, I urge you to come on over and participate. For more information on the location of the store, contact info, ect. visit the store's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment