Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Craftworld Open At UCON: The Top Prizes

SeerK here. I wanted to share the top prize for the “Craftworld Open” at UCON this year. First I would like to thank our generous sponsors for this years event. Evolution Games of Lansing, also the FLGS and home store for yours truly. Pandemonium Games of Garden City and Game Links of Fowlerville. I would also like to thank my man on the inside, Nick Huston, for his tireless efforts in helping put this thing together. He wrote a nice article for the UCON website about the tournament . You can read it HERE. We have a nice lineup of prizes for the top 3 places.


For our first place winners we have an awesome first prize. We have managed to secure a Dark Vengeance set as well as a Gamers Edition of the 40K rulebook. Thats right here is your chance for a Gamers edition set as well as a host of new models and a mini rulebook. Not to bad for a $15.00 entry fee. There are 8 pre regs already and I was told we ave a limit of 24. 
So head on over to www.ucon-gaming.org and get registered for the tournament.


Remember this event takes place on Sunday the 28th of October. The convention itself runs all weekend though and there is a host of events covering the width and breadth of gaming. I hope to see you all there.


Well next time, over at Craftworld Lansing,  I am going to be talking about the new Chaos Codex and what affect it is going to have on the game and the Eldar. The outlook is pretty grim. If ever the Eldar needed a new codex its now. Its a shame too as my Footdar are doing rather well at the moment. Once I get a couple games in versus the new codex I will bring you my thoughts and possible counter tactics to the newest chaos onslaught.



Until Next time...............




Blood Runs, Anger Rises, Death Wakes, War Calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment