Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Forge World Decimator Enhanced by Green Stuff Industries!


Quick post here to show my drunk adpeticon purchase and to plug some greenstuff industry work!





This guy is covered in cables but not enough for me! 


 When I put it together it seemed like the head was not part of the model so I whipped up some GSI tentacles with the new 0.20 saw and went to work!


The upgrade to the older TM really scales well into exactly what us 40k players need for making our cables.  Put it the newly made cables onto the model they're the exact same look as GW/FW made ones on the model.  Almost seems like someone in the design studio might own a TM...I honestly wouldn't be surprised.


Some side by sides of the cables.  Its exact, I can't recommend enough to drop the cash to pick one of these up. 

8 comments:

  1. I love what you did with this Decimator! Looks freaking awesome! But...

    You CAN'T recommend picking up a TM? GAWD, I hope that's a typo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahahaha! Total typo! I TOTALLY recommend it. I can't recommend it enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Typo, Batman! I can just imagine GSI reading it with a smile and getting to the bottom to be like "WTF! SERIOUSLY!"

    I am glad it got identified early and fixed, but even with the mistake it should have been easy to see that CVinton loves the TM ... and uses it when he misses me, his tears forming the release agent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all I see are more cables on it... *yawn*
    do you just wrap green stuff around guitar strings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm,dude did you even bother to read the captions to go with the pics? Obviously not.Go do a little research on 'Green Stuff Industries' "Tentacle Maker".And I think you missed the point of the post,read the title.

      Delete
  5. Awesome stuff! The cables add that little bit more detail and help tie the whole thing together. Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe that something sooooooooooo simple as adding some extra cables could look so amazing.

    ReplyDelete