Monday, December 19, 2011

Old School's First Crack at the Tentacle Maker!


Old School here to let you know that I had my first crack at the Tentacle Maker from Green Stuff Industries tonight and so far, I like what I see. Make no mistake, this isn't my review as I need to sink my teeth into this tool a little more before I really feel like I have the chops to make a proper review. What I can say is that so far, I see lots of potential here (for those of you who might recognize the bits in the background, you may have an idea of where I am going with this.



The tool itself is really small, which is convenient for storage. The tentacles are made by rubbing a piece of greenstuff between the top and bottom, using the guide to the left to keep everything straight.


The tubes start out like this ...


and end up like this ... well, sort of, these are my first efforts. You can see some are better than others. What I like is that the tool can make tentacles and power cables and that it can do it at various sizes. So far, I like it. Look out for a real review coming soon. If you are interested in this tool or how it is used, check out Green Stuff Industries!

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a more effective tube maker than the "mini masque tube tool" Ron reviewed on FTW a few days ago. I wasn't tempted by that device at all, but this Green Stuff one looks a lot better.

    ReplyDelete