Monday, April 4, 2011

Warhammer Fantasy at Adepticon

Hello Dark Future Games followers, this is Rhellion coming in with my first post as a Warhammer Fantasy Battles contributer to DFG. I met Old School and the rest of the DFG crew at Adepticon through the great 'Win A Battleforce At Adepticon' contest and apparently got someone inebriated enough to earn a roster spot! What I hope to bring to the table is my experience in the 8th Edition Warhammer tournament scene and knowledge of the community.


I have my own blog over at Rhellion's Tabletop and I will be cross posting Fantasy tournament reports from events such as 'Ard Boyz 2011 and Blood in the Sun, as well as a full review of the Big Brawl and Warhammer Fantasy Championships at Adepticon 2011 in the coming days. My armies include Skaven (my Big Brawl list pictured above), new 8th Ed Orcs and Goblins, and a smaller force of Space Wolves to show 40k some love.


Adepticon 2011's Warhammer Fantasy Championships (above) was the biggest EVER this year with nearly 140 players, so there will be plenty to chat about. As for future content requests, post up what you want reviewed or discussed on the comments section, or email me at rhellion.wh@gmail.com and I will do what I can to make sure it gets covered.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome rhellion, I had alot of fun getting a chance to meet you and look forward to seeing some posts on fantasy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome sir. It was great meeting you and hanging out at the convention. I actually live in Ypsi unlike the rest of the DFG crew. I have been thinking about getting into fantasy again. looks like I have to now

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should! It's a real man's game. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always heard that the hardest part about playing fantasy is telling your parents you're gay. But seriously, I had an absolute blast hanging out with you this weekend and hopefully we'll see you over her if we get a tourney here or hang out if we're on the east side stomping the mi40k guys into the ground. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best thing about fantasy is there are no marines

    ReplyDelete