Monday, December 14, 2009

Artist of the Week: Mister Justin!













Old School here, back from Texas! I am glad that it is just as cold there right now as it is in Michigan, haha! Anyway, I wanted to make sure that last week still got its Artist of the Week and frankly, this is long overdue for the awardee.

This week's artist is a member of the blog community who paints on a GD level, but does what who don't; he offers up video tutorials that show off methods I have never seen before when it comes to weathering and if you visit his blog and navigate the labels, you get a real feel that he loves the hobby side of this game to its fullest. Of course, I am talking about Mister Justin.

I have included in this post the first post in his 4-part tutorial on weathering. It has changed the way I weather everything really opened my eyes to using oil paints and powders more. If you like what you see and want to learn more, visit his blog at: http://www.misterjustin.com/

2 comments:

  1. Imagine my surprise when I was checking out the "From the Warp" blog roll and saw my name attached to someone else's blog! Thanks for the plug and I'm glad that you enjoyed the video tutorial series.

    I have more on the way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, man! The tutorials really have changed the way I approach painting vehicles and even infantry.

    ReplyDelete