Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Giving credit where credit is due: Spite for the Dice Gods!


I was just browsing through some blogs and came across Raptor1313's blog, Spir for the Dice Gods and the first article I read was his last post concerning Deathwing Allies and his breakdown of their effectiveness. After reading that post, I read another and another and before I realized it, I had read through over a dozen posts on tactics involving not only the Great White Wing, but also Eldar and more.
.
His tactica are all well written and easy to understand and most importantly he put things into perspectives that I had not considered before with some units. It was really refreshing to read such a well thought out blog and I have to give credit where credit is due. If you get the chance and serious tactical discussion is what you are interested in, take a look at his blog at http://raptor1313.blogspot.com/ Raptor1313, my hat's off to you, man.
.
In other news, I played a very fun game against the White Scars! I must say that they have some serious tricks up their sleeves and the Khan is no slouch. It ended in a draw, but I had so much fun, I would have been happy with a loss. Thanks for the good game, Buzz.

2 comments:

  1. I'm genuinely honored by the praise. I'm glad the blog's been of interest and use to you, and I can mark off a few hours I got from someone.

    It's good to know the blog's succeeding in the aim with clear articles. Every now and then I wonder if they're working, and getting a signal they are is rewarding.

    Once again, thanks for the props and praise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem. I have had fun reading your comments on my blog and responding to them, but I didn't know you had your own blog. When I found it I couldn't beleive I had never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete