Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Deathwing Dreadnought in the works (Forgeworld Chappy dread)




I am working on a new Venerable Dreadnought to wrap up my Deathwing. I am using the Forge World Chaplain Dreadnought because I thought the overall look and the wing pattern fit well with the DW. I primed the model white, then washed it in Sepia wash. I used Shining Gold on all the gold trim and I stll have quite a bit of work to do. I look forward to finishing the torso this weekend so I can pump out the weapon arms. My Deathwing will be wrapped up soon, as the only model left to be painted will be Belial (Lysander conversion). I can hardly wait to put a Fully painted DW Army on the table!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea to use the chaplain Dread for nyour deathwing. The hue wings and such make it the perfect subject!

    Mitch
    http://ottawagamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete