Thursday, July 23, 2009

Black Templar Emperor's Champion Conversion for Commission!








Here is a Black Templars Emperor's Champion that I have converted to match the look of a EC I saw on an Ebay sale by a seller named PlutoPokes. Anyway, this peice is now a commission I am making for a friend that I play with at Evolution Games in Lansing, MI.
.
Basically, I used a torso, head, sword arm, pistol holster and gear from a Black Templars Upgrade set, added some Templar logos that I press molded with a GS mold, added a Standard Bearer arm from the Space Marine Command squad sprue and finished the model off with the standard from a WHFB General and some laurels from an old bitz box.
.
The conversion is fairly simple, all you need to do is gather the parts for the model and assemble them. I bought almost everything I needed exclusively from Hoard O' Bitz on Ebay.
.
My next move will be to add a Backpack from an old EC I have lying around and painting the model.
.
Keep your eyes peeled for the finished model and as always, feel free to comment!


No comments:

Post a Comment