Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Dark Future Games Has Moved

 


Dear Blogging Brethren and readers. DFG has been reborn and relocated to another platform. DFG has its own domain and platform now. I started this blog painting with markers and I honestly didn't know there was a such thing as plastic glue ... for the whole first year. The community is what made this blog what it was and it's what brought it back after I took DFG with me to Instagram as a personal hobby account. The community and elevating our hobbies is going to be the focus of the new blog home. I am going to show people how to build better looking armies, where to find bits and parts, who to follow and where to see amazing minis every day. This was a great place. We had some incredible authors. Some of the best friends I have ever had wore this logo on their shirts and I am proud to have been a part of that. Thank you all for the great times we have had together on this platform. I am in a position to help promote the incredible art that surrounds miniature wargaming and that's what I am to do. See you at our new home. It's small now, but it will grow. Count on it. 

Signing out,

TJ Atwell

"Old School Terminator" 

No comments:

Post a Comment