Friday, September 24, 2010

Forge World Unviels Grot Mega Tank: Grotz on a Boat!

This is a fun post for a Friday. I, like everyone else out there was obviously drawn toward the giant robot centipede that is the Tomb Stalker. I neglected this Grot Mega Tank, a huge tank that I think will satify a few Grot Revolushun players I can think of, but the big question is: why does it look so much like a boat?

Grotz on a boat? Could it be real?

Oh yes, this Boat is real ...





I know its an old video, but Flippy Floppies for the Win, have a great Friday!

5 comments:

  1. I gotta say that I'm not a big fan of the FW Ork vehicles. There's too much scrap and not enough structure. They're all essentially big rectangles, which isn't very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In defense of grots everywhere I would have to agree that the Ork vehicles are not FW's best work but little green sailors on a boat is fun as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, not for those prices either. I can cut up card and make rivets and glue it together with a few ork bits and make most of their vehicles with just some time and effort - never mind the hundreds they want and the time it takes to get resin right AND the "hot car syndrom"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree that FW has missed the mark a fair number of times in the various lines. And their pricing is beyond rediculous. But this time I think they got it reasonably right, the whole idea of a tank looking like a ship... and all grotz... pure win as a concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't really judge the size, but if it's big enough it would make a pretty awesome pirate themed Flash Gitz battle wagon.

    ReplyDelete