Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year from Dark Future Games!


Happy New Year from the crew of DFG! May you have a safe and VERY FUN New Year! I would like to take a moment to thank all the other bloggers who make this a great community to be involved with, thanks to Ron at From the Warp for helping me get people to view my site. Thanks to Ryan for all the shout outs on the top-ten, thanks to my other writers who have made this a blog not just for Chaos, but for nearly all the races of the Dark Future. I want to thank Groff for getting me back in the game, Evolution Games for all the great support and the great people that they attract to play there ... and most importantly, the readers. Thank you all for a great first year ... you ain't seen nothin' yet! It's time for the crew here to get drunk, we've got 100+ beers to get through and a beer-pong table calling our name. See you next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment