Sunday, October 25, 2009

Chaos renegades, Berzerk Ogryn and more can be yours!











Good evening everybody, while I do not like to offer up these sorts of things as posts here at DFG, I also know that there are few chances for a person to snatch Forge World items on the cheap, so here it goes.
.
I have come into possession of quite a bit of Forge World Chaos Renegades stuff and though I really love the models, I don't think I will ever have the desire to field a Guard army. After taking out the few things I like, I have placed a healthy amount of stuff up on Ebay, including 7 lots of renegade torsos, 5 lots of converted renegades, 4 Leman Russ battle tanks, 2 lots of renegade psykers, a lot of 5 berzerker ogryn, 5 lots of single berzerker ogryn, some Death Korps and more. Check it all out at: http://shop.ebay.com/fo2gs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
.
If you are interested, hopefully you can get what you are looking for! Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment