TJ here with an update on the Minotaur Daemon Prince. First, I want to acknowledge that through the magic of blogging, I am actually away and actually posted this days ago. Anyway, haha, let's take a look at this daemon prince/ greater daemon conversion.
The main point of this post is to show that yes, I did get a little Green Stuff down on this model, but more importantly, he is now stepping out like a smooth pimp with a brand new jet pack and a sweet belt.
I am also working the arms and included the DP shoulder pads as more of a deltoid marker than anything (you will see on the paintjob, non-believers).
Let's talk about this belt. The central part is actually a part from a night scythe. The bits flanking it and below it are all part of the Helbrute's front hull plate, just cut down for a sweet belt.
Yeah, that's a nice belt. Totally necessary for holding up metal panties, right?
The back pack is actually two Helbrute Multi-Melta arms. The center is from an Annihilation Barge and the green stuff work will tie the model in with my Keeper conversion.
The spine is actually from the Dark Eldar Talos kit and just seemed to creep up the model to me.
The are some great tubes from the Green Stuff Industries Tentacle Maker (Still the best tool I own). The upper part is also from the Helbrute (man, those Helbrutes are so useful when they are not being used for Helbrutes, haha).
Other than that, I have been sculpting his sick lat muscles. (No invisible lat syndrome here, just real lat syndrome). Also, the rest of the best can be seen here and is made from the portal on the night scythe (you know, the one that makes us so awesome). I ran out of belt,so I accessorized with a dead guy from the Fantasy Crypt Ghoul box.
Here is another shot at the belt.
And another, don't worry, I have a lot of work to do here.
Eventually, this guy will be extra 'roided and ready to go.
For now though, you will just have to wait for the next scheduled post.
Until then ... I would love to hear what you think.