Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It Came From the Forums: Eldar Corsair's with Beautiful Freehand and Colors!


TJ, AKA Old School Terminator to our more venerable followers, here  with an It Came From the Forums. This edition brings us a very colorful, very cool freehand-heavy Eldar Corsair army (dark/light meat)that I applaud not only for its incredible freehand art, but also for the bold color choices that fly in the face of most conventional armies. This badass sword is only the beginning. Let's take a look:




In my opinion, this army ( a work of art by archont of Dakka Dakka) is one of the best Eldar armies I have seen for the vehicles alone. These are the canvas for this artist's incredible work.  Look at this dragon!


More amazing artwork that harkens to the high points of Eldar mythology!



It is one thing to have a vehicle in an army that looks like a centerpiece, but look at all of these vehicles. This is an impressive parking lot.


Of course it wouldn't be complete without a flyer ...


... or a few venoms ...

 ... or for that matter, a Wraithknight with a naked lady on it!


There are a ton of photos of the WK in this artist's gallery. The link is below and it is pretty awesome especially considering that the kit hasn't been out long.


That is not it, the infantry in this army also have plenty of freehand and detail, as well as the signature colors found across the army.




All in all, this is a great body of work and certainly worth a look. Check out more from Archont's gallery here.

Now for me, I know I have been absent, but I am currently on a military deployment and the server I am on won't let me comment, so here is my first effort at posting abroad. In the meantime, the other members of DFG have been doing a great job. I have nothing to say but great things and I look forward to coming home to try my hand at some of the new models that have come out since I left the states in April! Until next time, let this gret artist know what you think of his amazing collection.

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear from you, man! You always have my utmost respect, especially for being over there again. I greatly look forward to our next game when you get home! Stick it to 'em whenever you can!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesus this army is gorgous.

    I like the last picture. I need to get my Bonesinger from Larry finally. I want to use him for a Spirit Seer.

    Also its nice to see a post from you.

    ReplyDelete