Thursday, August 2, 2012

DFG Painting Challenge Update: Fear to Dread


Old School here with a quick post. I would like to say that I have not been super diligent on the blog this last week, nor will I next week. I am between locations and moving my family, so I am without my paints or my minis. It's been a fun break, but some things on this blog, I consider commitments, like the Painting Challenege. This week, Brian from Lead Legion has a Chaos Dreadnought for us. Here is what he had to say:



I've been swamped with some big orders this month, but I found time to squeeze in painting this kit-bashed Chaos Dreadnaught for an Escalation League my local gaming group has set up. We're starting off at 500points. I already have my HQ and some berserkers prepped for painting, but my CSM's haven't arrived in the post yet. I MIGHT finish the berserkers in time for Wednesday, but I have a whole Spakce Hulk commission to finish between now and Tuesday, so they'll probably have to wait until next week's phase of the challenge.

That is it for this week. I look to hop back on the Necron Painting Wagon sometime in the next 14 day with my monolith and some crypteks!

No comments:

Post a Comment