Sunday, June 24, 2012

Da' Dakkajet

Hello Everyone,

General Chaos here with my latest painting update. I present to you my Evil Sunz Dakkajet. Man, was this model was a joy to build and paint. I love the look and design of the kit. It appears to be based off the Russian MiG 15. The model has quite a bit of customization, besides the three build types (Dakkajet, Burna Bommber, Blitz Bomber) . You can build the wings in a swept up or a swept down configuration by added another piece to the wings and the tail section can be build in three different locations. There are quite a few areas you can mount the Supa-shootas, even a couple I never thought of after seeing some other peoples Jets. Also there's a couple new pilot heads that will make there way into my Stormboyz bitz box :)

I went with the swept up look. I also magnetized the guns and bomb mounts on underside of the wing so I can build the other configuration as well, I don't care what the internet says I love the Orky goodness of the Blitz Bommer! With all the rumors in the white dwarf it looks like fliers will be a interesting part in the "New" 40k universe and am looking forward to it.



3 comments:

  1. Superb work, you've done an excellent job.

    It does look like a fun little kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That turned out awesome! I really enjoyed building and painting mine, and I'm definitely going to be building one or two more. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very for share us such kind of good info. I love your blog
    tipshint

    ReplyDelete