Friday, April 6, 2012

Video Battle Report: Necrons vs. Tau

Hello,
General Chaos here with another Video Battle Report. I got a game in at Titan Entertainment Cafe this week. I played "Irish" Mike's Tau against my Necrons. We played 1500 points and we used one of the Battle Missions called Counter-Attack. It was a total shooting gallery and I let Mike use some Imperial Armour units. The Hammerhead armed with Long Barrel Burst cannons was punishing my Necron warriors. Lucky they can take a licking and keep on ticking. Hope you enjoy the video and thanks for watching

3 comments:

  1. Nice batrep. I like the video production.

    BTW, I don't think piranhas can ram or tank shock. They do not have the "tank" description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can't tank shock just like you said but they can ram. They just don't get the added +1 to strength for being a tank.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done. I'll come by for a rematch one of these days.

    ReplyDelete