Update on the Thunderwolves. They're almost done. I ordered some chaos warhounds to chop up for the heads and then I'll be finished up with the four. I might end up making one or two more, but for now I think I'm set.
I added the maw to this guy because the flat face just looked weird. I think it came out much better with the maw.
It's made of a tyranid warrior face and green stuffed to have lips since I guess in the nid world, lips are overrated.
Here is the first of the two final. He obviously needs the head still, bur for the most part hes done. I'm not entirely thrilled with the pose, but he works in the squad. I chopped and re positioned the hand a little. I was going for a sheild bash wind-up.
Shield is made form a drop pod door.
And finally, the 'hulk smash' wolf. Not only is this guy busting through the wall, he's ripped his clothes and they were generous enough to increase in size as he did...like the hulk.
Overall, I'm still happy with how the project is turning out. All that is left is a little more hair work, the hound heads and finally the paint. They'll have their first tournament test (Wysiwyg) this weekend. I'll be pretty sad face if they cause confusion. I'll keep you guys posted, and thanks for following the project!