Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Welcome to the Blogosphere, Battle Barn!


Old School here to help break the Battle Barn into the Blogosphere. Having hosted tournaments attended by members of the Battle Barn crew and with them being a fellow Michigan Wargaming Blog, I figured I would help them out by throwing up this shout out and inviting my readership to check their new blog out.



I would also like to announce that I plan to do some blog roll re-arrangement and possibly add a roll for the gamers I have met or gamed with or just plain respect from personal interaction. I haven't made a final decision yet, but in any case, look out for some incoming content from these guys and in any case, give them kudos for having one of the coolest logos on the Web!

3 comments:

  1. Only problem with the Battle Barn is they seem to be to close knit for new people. Alot of people who have joined my group have done so because the barn was less than friendly to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anon, I am one of the gamers from the Barn, (and will be one of the authors for the blog) and I have to say I am sorry to hear that that was your experience. We actually recently got together to discuss some changes that needed to occur at the barn and that was one of the very items discussed.

    We realize that we have been/can be clique-ish and are trying to commit to being more open and welcoming to new comers.

    I didn't know any of the other members before I first started going there about a year and a half ago and now I would consider many of them friends and not just gaming buddies.

    I hope that you might be willing to give us a try again some time!

    Old School: Thanks for throwing us a shout out!

    ReplyDelete