Monday, January 10, 2011

It Came From........Poland? Sammy's Unique Space Wolves!





(Posted by Samsquanch Monster) - Well, I've never done this before. I'm posting some of my models that I just got done today. I'm pretty happy with the results. The models from sciborminiatures.com are fantastic and very easy to work with. Mix with the standard GW Kit and you get a very amazing mini. Let me know what you guys think ...












(Above) Wolf Guard with Combi-Melta /Power Fist



(Left) Wolf Guard with Combi-Melta /Power Fist

I converted the combi-melta's just by Clipping the tips from a pewter meltagun and gluing it to a bolter from the space wolves kit. i also attached the hosing from the meltagun.




















(Right) Wolf Guard with Combi-Melta /Power Fist













(Right) Rune Priest

5 comments:

  1. Wow seeing those before you assembled them I liked them... Now I like them even more. I can not wait to see you have them all painted and on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look pretty awesome... I think I'll give that company a look...

    ReplyDelete
  3. probably the best I've ever seen, one bubble on the 50 shoulder pads i ordered and all in all maybe a teaspoon of flash total on the ten legs and torso's. it was easier than plastic or pewter GW mini's and it blows forgeworld out of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, SM, I agree with you that the scibor kits have less flash thaen FW, but have a similar texture to the models folks may be familiar with from FW (some alternative companies have grainy feeling resin).

    I like what you have done with these kits and your Wolf Guard are sure to be the envy of the lansing area. These models look great, the combi-meltas look really good as well. We shall have to see how the World Eaters hold up to these guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it!

    When I first saw these posted I didn't realize that they were YOUR models. Very nice work indeed!

    I can't wait to see them on the table top.

    ReplyDelete