Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dark Eldar Voidraven Bomber Conversion from MI40k: A Blog of Note!

 Old School here to talk about an incredible Voidraven Bomber conversion that Xerohack from MI40k posted on their site (MI40k, duh) about two weeks ago. The conversion caught my eye immediately and all of the DFG crew really were exited to see it. I know MI40k tends to operate on a more local level, but I just can't help myself, I wanted to show it off for those of you who haven't seen it and also, give you an opportunity to check out MI40k for yourself ...
... Just looking at the photos, you can see that this conversion binds older and new bits; something that I thought made for a great conversion, considering that I have played many a game against and as the older incarnation of the Dark Eldar Codex.

Another thing that I like about this kitbash (sounds dirty), is that it doesn't look like the Bat-Plane, like many of the conversions I have seen on the forums. It manages to look sleek, wysiwyg and adheres to the Dark Eldar feel and there are a ton of photos available for your review at MI40k, so just click the link and let them know what you think and if you like that, check out what else they have going on. They have a hell of a blog and a nice forum. As always, comments are more than welcome.

2 comments:

  1. I knew you would not be able to stay away from this forever once I showed it to you. When I saw it my jaw dropped. It is amazing work and I cannot wait for him to paint it so we can all see its full glory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys for the notice. It really was fun just designing it on the fly and putting it together. I've got it primed and started the very beginnings of painting it. I'll get some pictures up shortly to show the progress. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete