Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day


I just wanted to give a quick thanks from DFG to all the men and women in the service. While you're out eating a picnic, watching a parade or opening your pool don't forget how much you owe to them. Since DFG is run by a servicemen, Old School Terminator, Memorial Day holds a special place here. Big thanks from the rest of us to you and Capt Obvious for your dedication and protection of our country. We might play fake war, but you guys do it for real and lay your lives down to make sure we can! Thanks to you and all your brothers and sisters in arms!

4 comments:

  1. Hoorah!

    Happy Memorial day guys!

    Thanks a lot OST. Captain Obvious I miss you even though you are dumb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know I was this liked.....seriously....

    I can ride my bike with no handlebars

    ReplyDelete
  3. All comments about Obvious and his seatless, handlebarless bike aside, it is touching to see that CVinton posted this when I woke up and while it is humbling, I must defer that memorial day belongs to those who died preserving the rights garaunteed by the Constitution and to all those brothers and sisters who made the ultimate sacrifice from the Revolution to the current fights. So cheers to the fallen, to the flag and to Lima Co. Bottoms up Marines, wherever you are!
    .
    Semper Fidelis!

    ReplyDelete