Thursday, February 4, 2010

WIP Asdrubael Vect finished.

I finished the chains and will be handing this project off to Capt. O. Enjoy!

I'll be putting little rivets on the plates at the end of the chains. I wasn't exactly sure what to do and this is the first thing that came to mind, not sure I like it but I'll mess around with it depending on if after Capt. O puts the rest of the model together you can see it or not. If not it won't be worth the effort and I'll just skip it.

The picture above doesn't do a good job but the chain looks like it goes into the chest cavity and comes out of his back to hold the guy up. Also, the haphazardly placed modeling make it look really good with the chains. The guy with the knee up looks like hes caught in it and its a pretty cool effect. I spent most of the time just weaving the chain in to make it look at purposeful as possible.This is a better angle of that braced knee/leg.


I love that rat (upper right quarter). Originally I had the chain running over top of him and then realized it was a rat and that didn't make much sense that he was chained it with the bodies. In the chest cavity on the guy he's about to chew on there was a little rat head sticking out that had to sadly get covered.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, looks brutal and quite well sculpted, very nice job. I love the rat, he looks innocent, just trying to grab a snack but then getting jacked by some aliens.

    ReplyDelete