Friday, January 15, 2010

Tower of Skulls, Balemaw Greenstuffing!






Old School here with another update from the Tower of Skulls Commission and once again, I am working on that Balemaw Cannon! Tonight, Went into the Green Stuff Phase of the cannon, where I used some guitar wire and a few skulls, faces and hands to spice up the effect of writhing daenomic flesh that I want the cannon have. I figure since it comes straight out of the tower, then it would most certainly be closest to the entity that possesses the vehicle and therefore should look the part and of course have some evidence of unhappy souls sculpted in. Hopefully the details come out in the photo. If you would like a tutorial let me know and I will post one. Feedback is really appreciated, so comment at your will!




1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing and honestly what a really good idea. Please, hook us up with that tutorial!

    ReplyDelete