Friday, October 23, 2009

Magnet Professional: Las One Standing!












As I started combing through the blogosphere upon my return from NYC, I spotted a blog called Las One Standing and what I found there was so awesome, I decided to put the word out.
.
Las One Standing is a fairly new blog with only 7 posts at the time I am posting this, but what you will find there has real substance. As you scroll through his entries, you will find that Lantz has a tutorial on magnetising a Dire Avengers Exarch, making bikes into attack bikes and back again in seconds with ... you guessed it ... magnets. He also has a great Rhino/pred tutorial for magnets and it doesn't stop there, he also has a tutorial in which he makes scouts with bolters into scouts with sniper rifles using trusty old plastic card.
.
I recommend his blog to old modelling pros and novices alike! Check him out at: http://lasonestanding.blogspot.com/



1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much! I really enjoy reading yours as well! =D

    ReplyDelete