Friday, September 25, 2009

Great Videos from Awesomepaintjob.com

Folks, I have been watching the videos on Awesomepaintjob.com's Youtube Channel for months now and I think there is a little something there for everybody. There are videos for folks who can't paint very well to at least put a quickly and easily painted army on the board to professional level videos. I don't know about you all but I learn a lot better by watching somebody do something than by reading it a few times and making an attempt. Anyway, check it out at http://www.youtube.com/user/awesomepaintjob#play/uploads
.
By the way, I just got a decent camera and software, does anybody out there feel that Dark Future would be taking a huge step forward by using videos in addition to articles. Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment