Friday, August 7, 2009

New Plague Champion WIP! Crazy Conversion!











This is one of my new Plague champions for my Plague Marine Squads. I have a couple powerfist ones that I had been using, but I barely ever use powerfists anymore and I am getting tired of saying "dude, this powerfist is just a power weapon, ok" ... that and I love converting Plaguers.
.
I made this plague marine with parts from the possesed box for the torso, shoulder pads and legs. The head is from the chaos space marine box, the giant cleaver comes from the fantasy Chaos Knights set and the bodies come from the corpse cart box.
.
This is still a work in progress so please forgive the fingerprints in the putty. Those will be gone during the next session, in which I will make the final modelling steps. As always, let me know what you think.




1 comment: