Saturday, August 8, 2009

New Plague Champion Conversion! SICK!












So, after numerous games in which I tell my opponent "Hey my Powerfist is just a power weapon" I have decided to model a Plague Champ without the fist .... and it gave me a good excuse to model another plague Marine, which is one of my favorite things to do.
.
I used the torso, legs, pack and shoulderpads from a possesed box, the head from the nurgle champ in the Chaos Marines box, the cleaver is from the fantasy Chaos Knights set and the bodies are from the corpse cart kit.
.
This is still very much a work in progress, so don't mind the fingerprints in the putty or any of the minor discrepancies, those will all be fixed tomorrow when I finalize the modelling aspect of the champ. As always, let me hear your feedback. SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE_POST, IT LOOKED LIKE IT DIDN'T SAVE AFTER I POSTED IT THER FIRST TIME!



No comments:

Post a Comment