Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Plague Marines (first batch)














Alright, These are the first batch of Death Guard I have made.
I used regular CSM parts, but cut the belly out of the torsos and added green stuff. For some, I made a bloated gut and others were a little leaner. I then added guts and a thin layer of greenstuff over that to act as a 'skin'.
I finsished them off with some boils and blisters all over their body, armor and even their weapons.
For the guy with the skull face, I chopped half of the head off and modelled my own skull like face over it. If you click on the photo you can see more detail.
They were all dry brushed with a massive combination of browns, mustards, reds, greens and even a little tin bitz.
Let me know what you think of them and keep your eyes open, as I have many more to go. I may make a 'How to ... ' for them soon also.

No comments:

Post a Comment