Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Eternity of War 6/8/11 Mega Nobz swat down a Chariot of Tzeench

Some Meganobz take on yet another demonic infestation to prove who's the meanest fighta in da 'universe!



Game Links owner, Shawn, was awesomely helpful and really excited to see the store filled with gamers. Game Links has a full selection of 40k, fantasy, hordes and Warmachine along with gaming accessories, board games, RPG books, and Magic the Gathering! Check it out sometime and support a budding community.

If you have pictures from Michigan games of any Tabletop system email them to us! We'll post them with a priority on shots containing painted models and we will pimp the store and group or blog associated with it, win-win! We will then add the Eternity of War link to our Featured Articles page. Let's break our state's scene out onto an unsuspecting world!

7 comments:

  1. WoooHoo....... my Meganobz are worthy!

    If only I could paint.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chariot was a boss! Even though it did die it held that unit of meganobz in combat for over two rounds of combat and put a wound on one of the meganobz as well. Just couldn't do it though....so many high strength attacks......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for the day they become Finecast... And like 30 bucks each. Yikes..

    ReplyDelete
  4. This game was fun to step past and watch for CVinton and I while TO'ing. In fact, so far all the Eternity of war from this last tournament have been of games I thought were pretty good. Seeing crons mess up the BA really was awesome though.

    Hmmm ... As sad as it may sound, I would rather re-cast my stuff than pay $30 a peice for them, so my personal armies will be seeing re-casts in their future ... and of course i wouldn't sell them to any one, but for my personal use, it is much more economic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Painted Models. Well that rules me out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deathbringer, I thought that was your single bloodcrusher that held off my regular nobz for entirely too long...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol I forgot about that. One single crushed held off an entire nob squad for two full turns like a champ!

    ReplyDelete