Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Troll Forged Minis - Nids, Greatcoats, zombies and more!

While scrolling through the old blog roll and checking out some of the on-line retailers and sculptors I haven't visited in a while, I came across Troll Forged Miniatures. They have grown quite a bit since the last time I checked them out and now boast a fine line of Imerial Guard-like minis with great coats or trench helmets, an evil-looking bug that may make a great DoM, some possible Lost and the Damned stand-ins and much more.

Great Coat general


Trenchers


Zombie trenchers and great coats



Mutants (I like them for lost and damned)
.
Now, for asome people, minis from outside the GW range will always be unacceptable and that is fine, but if you want to check out what they have to see if there is something that you can use as a stand-in model or if there are any models in their line you just "have" to paint, check them out. They also sell some moulds and have a great line of fantasy minis. Here is the link: http://trollforged.com/index.html I ordered their little brain bug to serve as a DoM in my Hive Fleet. As always, feedback and comments are welcome.



No comments:

Post a Comment