Monday, November 23, 2009

Great Khorne Forum: Throne of skulls!










As my Chaos Army begins to take a turn more and more toward the Blood God in both fluff and from a comp standpoint, I have been branching out to find a community forum where taking skulls and spilling blood is acceptable practice from its members and I have found ThroneOfSkulls.com a site dedicated to the Blood God, both 40k and Fantasy, CSM and Daemons.
.
There is a ton of user created art there and plenty of great finished projects and WIP (above art), some good old army list critiqueing and much, much more. Check them out at: http://www.throneofskulls.com/index.php

4 comments:

  1. Yes it is a great community! I used to post there until I moved my Chaos Marines in a different direction.

    -Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, it is an excellent community and website resource!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi OLD SCHOOL TERMINATOR,

    Anyone who fancies a slightly quieter yet very friendly forum experience can always visit the Battle Reporter Warhammer Forum, we cover all Fantasy races.

    Regards,
    Sigmar
    Battle Reporter blog

    PS. Let me know if you'd like to exchange Blogroll links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cyborg Trucker, I found the pics of the rhino as I explored Throne of Skulls' Web site. I cannot remember where I found it, but I know it was on the first page of their WIP page and it was labeled as if the person was re-posting them from a different WE site. Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete