Saturday, October 3, 2009

What to do about Mordheim ...




Captain Obvious and his Viking friend Erik the Homeless have started putting together Mordheim warbands in hope to get others exited about it and get a full blown campaign group together for the game.
.
C.O. has chosen the Dark Elves warband for his group. Erik has chosen the Witch Hunters, but I am undecided. On one hand, I really like the Skaven and back when Mordheim first came out, a buddy of mine had a really cool Skaven warband that I would like to recreate ... but the modeller in me really would like to try his hand at converting a Carnival of Chaos complete with converted Brutes, cart and all (and still use the circus theme) ... and then the lazy guy in me thinks I should just go with the Possesed Cult since Obvious already gifted the original set to me and I could make anything else I need from my extensive collection of Chaos bitz.
.
I can't really make up my mind yet. What do you all think? Is there anyone in the blogoshpere who can shed some light on this? I have already visited Mordheimer, which actually made me aware of the Carnival, thus adding to my 'wants vs. needs' conundrum.

2 comments:

  1. I would say go for the Possessed warband (seen as you already own it) and wait until the new skaven models come out to see how much you like them.

    It is, after all, just groups of 8-15 models... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go with the carnival. I wanna see your ideas on converting a nurgle circus warband :)

    ReplyDelete