Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Plague Marine, fat and bloated!





So here is a couple photos of a Plague Marine I call Baccus,

He is very bloated and I think beckons to some of the older art in which the Plaguers are pale, fat and gross.

He is holding a putrified skull, which could be a blight grenade (I will get some closer photos for that).

On the back of his base, I have included his pet nurgling which is drinking up the string of goo that is draining from the backpack. I have yet to finish the base as I am looking for a wet-effect type substance that would make for a putrid slime look as if they were corrupting the landscape (as the plague bearers did in False Gods).

Anyway, let me know what you think and if anyone has some advice about how to get my hands on some wet effect, please let me know. I don't mind cheap OR expensive solutions ... I just want it to look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment