Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pink Flying Saucers: CVinton's Necron Two-Fer

Just a quick drop of my kill points this week. I polished off these guys while down in Maryland with OST and Wolfson.



I got two of my six scythes done and hopefully after I finish up my last commission ever I can finish a massive chunk of my crons for this weekend. I really want to field a completely painted army and think I can make it. 2 more scythes, ten dudes, and 3 barges and I'll have a wave of pink to crush dreams with.


3 comments:

  1. They certainly are striking. :)

    Looking forward to seeing the whole army painted up - keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. And the thought of having a fully painted army is pretty exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so impressive lol spaceships look so real ! love it!
    check out some great sci-fi and fantasy games at http://www.flashshed.com
    you guys def. gonna love it !

    ReplyDelete